2008年6月13日 星期五

Twiitering-037進度報告



‘Albie the Racist Dragon’

In the Marmalade forest (forest),
between the make believe trees,
in a cottage cheese cottage! Lives
Albie, (Albie,) Albie, (Albie,)
Albie the Racist Dragon - Part Six...

And so all of the villagers chased Albie the racist dragon,
into a very cold and very scary cave.
It was so dark and so scary there that Albie began to cry,
dragon tears, which as we all know turn into jellybeans!
Just then, he felt a tiny hand on his tail,
and he turned around and who should it be,
but the badly burned Albanian boy from the day before.
What are you doing? I thought I killed you!
Grumbled Albie, quite racistly...
No...no! Albie, you didn't kill me with your dragon flames.
I crawled to safety, but I was left very badly disfigured...
Laughed the boy.
Why are you crying, Albie?
Well, all the villagers chased me into this scary cave.
I think it's because I'm soooo racist...
get your hand off my tail. You'll make it dirty.
They didn't chase you here because of your racism.
They chased me here too when I became all disfigured like this.
They just don't like us because...
because we're different to them.

And at that Albie cried a single tear which turned into a jellybean
all the colors of the rainbow!
And suddenly...
Albie wasn't racist anymore!!!
So they sat in the cave (the cave), and ate bubblegum pie (yum) Albie the racist, (Albie the racist,)
Albie the racist (well, not anymore)
dragon.


值星官報告:感念於廖喵的真心手作,037將本日完成進度全數獻給Yoshiki來為他的健康集氣。

4 則留言:

匿名 提到...

我想YoshikiSan現在必能感受到從貴寶地傳來的有容乃大之氣

匿名 提到...

Friday Night 的加油
是不是應該綁上美國國旗的彩帶
跟著Fridays裡花樣年華的waiter & waiteress 一起美式歡呼一下?
那好吧!
就招待你今晚無限暢飲瓶裝的Hooray~~~~
順便我在這廂點根煙跟著你一起在搖晃

匿名 提到...

我是想提醒版主
專心的複製貼上的同時
也要留意電腦前的坐姿
長久的姿勢不對
就會像Y大一樣 椎間盤突出歐

037 提到...

廖喵,
我的確是有容乃也大。

Shirl,
Party! Party! Party!
我每天都在跟我的論文辦party~只是每次掛的都是我。

脊歪劉,
謝謝你的關心。
你也是要好好注意身體,小心跨下突出。